• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2072 grizzly tracker

If you're using a FF just for a chart plotter, get one that has an internal antenna. Besides a wire for power, all you'll need is a clear view of the sky.
Good to know. I appreciate the info friend! I'm gonna have to study up and educate myself on it a little more. When I get it all rounded up your welcome to come help me wire it up 😉. Ill supply the beer!

Crappie and bass. I bought a garmin ultra 126sv with live view. Gonna put that up front on a pedestal. Then I guess buy something cheaper to go back at the console for maps and side scanning etc. I don't know much about setting it all up.. just what I've learned on YouTube and reading online
Get you a ninE inch for console and connect the 2 together

Check out the millenniam rod holders y ou can purchase a couple xtra base plates for spider rigging for pushing

You proberly know this run trolling batteries seperate from deep finder,my friend also had to go with a batterie just for live scope.if you put a garmen on dash you should be able to hook up 3-1 transducer and live scope feeding off front unit.

Nice boat. I can't believe you can put a 150 on these now days. I have an old PF 16. The largest engine you could on those at the time was a 40hp. If that boat was a car, it would have about 300k on it. I've kept it inside all its life and it still looks great. So don't hit any tall wakes going fast, you'll come out of the water. Aluminum boat = light weight. Mine has a foot controlled trolling motor on the front. Next, have a depth finder with a speedometer on it. Nice to have. Run your trolling motor on its own battery so you don't run your starter motor down. Always have extra fuel on board, you don't want to run out of fuel on the water. You'll enjoy that boat for many years to come as long as you take care of it

AB2E6C2D-5719-456D-9882-3BC116C3E2D3.jpeg

Lol.. actually I bought a 24 volt Minn Kota ulterra auto deploy bow mount last week when I bought the garmin. . Still need to get some battries
if you got the ulterra with the sonar you can hook it up straight with a hummingbird lol it just keeps going.my buddy runs a 12” hummingbird on trolling moter a 12 “ garmen livescope and a 9 inch hds 3-1 Lawrence on front.the 12 inch is connected to a garmen 9” on dash and a 9”lowrance hds on dash that’s connected to the hds upfront.he took his to the sports center in Perry and told them how he wanted it.the only problem when you running livescope you have to turn other units off because of interference.

Back
Top Bottom