• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2072 grizzly tracker

If you haven’t already, head over to crappie.com. Great national forum and very active. They even have state specific boards. Great bunch of guys, YouTube creators, guides, tournament fishermen, etc. They have tons of experience and knowledge and can give you pretty specific ideas about how and what to rig. Register, introduce yourself and ask for help. Very family friendly.

Youre boat is great! Exactly what I am looking for price depending. Plenty big and wide. Enough power to get around. Where did you pick it up?

just saw from Cabelas. The way you rig it is really price dependent. Spot lock trolling motor, Millenium seats, rod holders depending on how you crappie fish, lights, console electronics,etc. Gonna be a blast! Good luck and post updates.
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely check out crappie.com

I just did all my electronics myself. I don't like using split screens so I have a 9" Lowrance for a chart plotter and coupled to my auto pilot and a 7" Lowrance used for the FF. Both are touch screens. Added a Fish Hawk X4D for the down riggers. All my fishing is done trolling. Lowrance isn't hard to wire them all up to talk to each other with the plug ins on the back. Most of them only go to one connector and are color coded, and the instructions they give are fairly easy. There's also a ton of YouTube vids. in case you get stuck. Top of the line electronics nowadays are the Garmin Echomaps systems. Whatever's on the screens are like looking at a mirror. Course all that costs a bit. I don't know where you are, but I can give you some help depending on where you are. Good luck, that's a nice boat

I just did all my electronics myself. I don't like using split screens so I have a 9" Lowrance for a chart plotter and coupled to my auto pilot and a 7" Lowrance used for the FF. Both are touch screens. Added a Fish Hawk X4D for the down riggers. All my fishing is done trolling. Lowrance isn't hard to wire them all up to talk to each other with the plug ins on the back. Most of them only go to one connector and are color coded, and the instructions they give are fairly easy. There's also a ton of YouTube vids. in case you get stuck. Top of the line electronics nowadays are the Garmin Echomaps systems. Whatever's on the screens are like looking at a mirror. Course all that costs a bit. I don't know where you are, but I can give you some help depending on where you are. Good luck, that's a nice boat
Thanks for the info. Yeah I just got the garmin ultra 126sv with livescope last week . Was on sale from $3000 down to around $1700. Gonna stick it up front for using live scope. But need something at the wheel to use for chart plotter etc that will like up with the 126sv. Im not sure what to get or what i need. I'm in canton.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I just got the garmin ultra 126sv with livescope last week . Was on sale from $3000 down to around $1700. Gonna stick it up front for using live scope. But need something at the wheel to use for chart plotter etc that will like up with the 126sv. Im not sure what to get or what i need. I'm in canton.
If you're using a FF just for a chart plotter, get one that has an internal antenna. Besides a wire for power, all you'll need is a clear view of the sky.

Back
Top Bottom