• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2015 Mustang will have Electronic Line lock

I'm not a big fan of the 2015 Mustang looks so it was time to pull the trigger on a 2014 that still looks like a Mustang. This one has Track Pack (a bunch of Boss 302 goodies), 6 speed, Brembo Brakes, and Recaro seats...now has GT500 Mufflers, Steeda Cold Air Intake, and another 30+ horse power via custom tune. By the way Ford says if you use the 2015 Mustang "Line Lock" in a racing situation they will void your warranty---I won't tell if you don't mention my custom tune!
2014Mustg-4.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the 2015 Mustang looks so it was time to pull the trigger on a 2014 that still looks like a Mustang. This one has Track Pack (a bunch of Boss 302 goodies), 6 speed, Brembo Brakes, and Recaro seats...now has GT500 Mufflers, Steeda Cold Air Intake, and another 30+ horse power via custom tune. By the way Ford says if you use the 2015 Mustang "Line Lock" in a racing situation they will void your warranty---I won't tell if you don't mention my custom tune!
View attachment 279669

Very nice!

For what I've read the manufacturer has to prove the tune caused a specific problem. I'll reload the stock tune when I take it in for service and take my chances. I know several Ford dealership owners and service managers and I can just speak from my experience with them but they don't go after mustang owners unless you drive in for service with your quarter mile time written on your windshield, that wouldn't be too smart.

That's so-so looking for a Taurus.

Ford has done a wonderful job designing cars for church parking lots.

Back
Top Bottom