• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2012 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2 worse gas mileage. No codes or check engine light.

It may not do you any good but make sure to file a complaint with GM about it. That way at least it gets documented and also helps others with info .

Like you said : plastic parts ! Used to be that heater cores and radiators were metal, at least aluminum if not copper or something similar. Now things are made so cheap but are costing more money. They don’t last nearly as long and aren’t anywhere as strong.
New auto parts/ auto makers….. sheesh ! They suck azz !
I have been an auto tech for years - worked for all kinds of garages, dealerships, etc., Certified from ASE…. All that jazz. They have gotten so crappy as far as quality it is down right disgusting! The whole industry should be ashamed .

Yes I did and it was nothing but excuses and I'm sorry. I had already taken it back to him once for the tank leaking. He claimed to have fixed it but obviously that was BS. Like most times at my home, when I have a problem I end up having to fix it. Luckily or unluckily I know how and can fix it.

While gently moving over the heater hose at the firewall on the passenger side the ****ing hose just snapped off at the fitting. I've never seen a hose do that. Rubber hose just broke clean off. Then I start looking how to repair it, it's a known issue with GMC and Chevy SUVs and trucks. Inferior rubber and plastic parts (cracked dash) on $70000 vehicles.
Yes the heater hose fittings are notorious for snapping.

Back
Top Bottom