• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 for 2

When it comes to guns, the biggest problem I have is my wife likes to claim any new or new to me as her own. Just bought a S&W full size M&P 9mm a couple weeks ago from an ODT member and wife has shot about 500 rounds thought it so far. I might have shot 50. Lil lady loves to shoot.

I've been putting something along these lines in most of my ads for years because at one point or another I've had each one come up as an excuse for some spineless wimp not completing the deal. Please check with your wife, girlfriend, mother, brother, preacher or whoever makes the big decisions in life for you before you commit to a deal.

It's freaking sad that there are so many males (not men) that are so insecure, spineless and or whupped that they have to get approval for everything they do from someone else. I even had one guy have his wife call me to back out on a deal with me over on GON.

Prices firm,no lowballers,or men that have to get wife's permission to buy ,please don't respond you will be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom