• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$2.97 Cabernet Sauvignon...

I like Aldi's $2.97 wine the best. It really is good.
Aldi's sangria is the closest thing I've found to real Spanish sangria. Most of the bottled stuff tastes like wine coolers but their brand at least comes close to the real thing.
Pour some, add an orange slice and a couple of fruit flies and you could be on the Costa Del Sol.

Rolling the dice tonight with a couple of these hard seltzers added to the mix.

Attachments

• 20211021_165914.jpg
    20211021_165914.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1
If your a beer/ale guy then check out anything by Unibroue. Depending on what shops are near you it’s affordable, strong, as has an amazing taste profile.

weihenstephaner is also another good option if you want something not as strong.

I tried the grapefeuit version a while back and while I do like actual grapefruit the Claw version was too damn bitter. And I don't dig anything Mango flavored. So whatever Blood Orange is turns out to be the other option.
Turns out White Claw catches a lotta hate online. A few of the gun channels on YouTube like to shoot at them. Maybe they think they're sissy beers. But they have like 8% alcohol. Meanwhile Michelob Ultra has like 2.5% . To ME that's the sissy mary manbun skinny jeans beer.

If your a beer/ale guy then check out anything by Unibroue. Depending on what shops are near you it’s affordable, strong, as has an amazing taste profile.

weihenstephaner is also another good option if you want something not as strong.
I'm not a dark beer, Stout or IPA fan at all. But I will look for the one you mentioned strictly because the name remimds me of the beer they drank on Futurama called Lowbrau. The show got old quick but Bender still cracks me up.

Back
Top Bottom