• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$2.97 Cabernet Sauvignon...

Gotta ask yerself brother, "what would Lemmy drink?"

Jack and coke it is. :evil:
I know but I don't know if I can do brown liquor anymore. And I know for certain I couldn't mix it or anything else with Coke. But fall is finally here and it is now brown liquor weather. So let me think on it.

Okay so far Bay Bridge ( Kroger) White Zinfandel is in the lead. So I guess I should say it's the best of the worst. I avoided it for the longest time mostly because it's friggin pink and it seems like the punch line of a bad joke about Panama City women or trailer trash women. You know, the chicks from the late 80s/ early 90s that smelled like perfume and Marlboro Lights and had blonde hair but dark roots showing. But you know every joke is only funny because of the truth incolved. As the sayin goes " A hit dog will holler".

Used to date a California chick who would drink the box wine till it was mostly empty then rip the box open take the bag part out and squeeze out the rest.
At least 2 glasses remaining after it stops pouring. Kirkland Cab ain"t half bad.. Black Box will do in a pinch..

Back
Top Bottom