• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Annual Event?

I'm down for just about anything. Any idea of an approximate date yet?

We could check out Andretti's in Roswell. I've never been, but I understand they have bowling, indoor go-cart racing, billiards, arcade, basketball, indoor rock-climbing, ropes course, and a bar. Someone told me that you can reserve the place for private functions, but I've never verified that.

http://www.andrettikarting.com/

Last edited:
I'm down for just about anything. Any idea of an approximate date yet?

We could check out Andretti's in Roswell. I've never been, but I understand they have bowling, indoor go-cart racing, billiards, arcade, and a bar. Someone told me that you can reserve the place for private functions, but I've never verified that.

You can, and that would be a total blast, but your also talking about mucho dinero

Just so you know. I talked to Bill at South River Gun Club today and he said we could have the training pit at no cost other than the guest fee for non-members of the club. $25.00. We would also have access to the club house. The training pit is a large area that can be set up for just about any tactical shooting we choose.

Yes, it is a guest fee, but it gives you access to everything on the club at no additional cost (trap and skeet excluded). That's training pit, tactical pits, target pistol range, rifle range and clubhouse. Only members and their guests have access to anything other than trap, skeet and the clubhouse.

I know the people at classic paintball(1-20 and Thornton), they will be very helpful if yall just want to play together. if anyone wants to go play at classic im down and will do all the leg work,... really isn't much. but it will be expensive for more conservative player's 35 bucks for more trigger happy player's the sky is the limit.

I can set up the Area 13 deal as a double use. We can do a airsoft game and do a fund raiser for Operation Home Front. I'll give ODT members free field admission to play if you make some sort of donation to Op Homefront. We can also do a cook out and a swap meet. Just let me know. I know me and Q would love to help out with that. Thanks

I like the airsoft idea, it's cheap(?)

but i would also be down with just doing a bbq, i say we put up a poll unless steve has other idea's.

We could do the shooting range, the airsoft place, paintball, that weird bumbercar game.

Back
Top Bottom