1st Annual Event?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I'd like to do something for the one year anniversary that involves a meet up. Maybe lunch, another range day like protective measures provided last weekend, or even something else.

I really liked the pin shoot but my only concern is the drive for folks on the east and south sides. At least for the anniversary event I would like to have it as accessible as I can to the whole state. Does anyone know of an outdoor range that could handle a crowd around metro atlanta? Is there something we could do besides a shooting meet-up? What do you guys think?

How's about a community service event....a get together and opportunity for like minded gun owners to do some good! Heck it might even be a good fund raiser for ODT if t-shirts commemorating the event were sold. Veterans home cook-out/ Working with local charity (gun owner friendly of course) etc.

Genbrook is on to something. Why not make it a Service project from ODT. Two fold benifits. 1. Some worthy cause gets some needed work done. 2. ODT and the shooting community could get some good press ( if we elected to make it public knowledge). Definatly something to think about.

I can prolly arrange an Airsoft game. I am a board member of The Area13 Airsoft club. Alpine has 13 acres set up with Bunkers and structures ready for battle.
May be able to arrange some rental guns? The only thing is, Its in Newnan. The CQB Fields in Atlanta are already to crowded and to many screaming kids.
I can set this event up private for ODT Members only.

Back
Top Bottom