• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Annual Event?

Whirly ball looks pretty neat, I have never heard of it before.

It's very fun but you also feel like you've been in an accident when it's over, so I don't know how good of an idea it is.

For those that don't know, whirly ball is pretty much bumper car lacrosse.

It's very fun but you also feel like you've been in an accident when it's over, so I don't know how good of an idea it is.

For those that don't know, whirly ball is pretty much bumper car lacrosse.

This is true. Did this at a company function a few years back...and one person was actually injured during the matches. It's like murder-ball...with slightly more protection around you. Fun...but can be dangerous. The laser tag idea might be fun...or the airsoft.

Or the wet-T contest...provided the contestants are women and not the moderators in wet-T's :puke:

Im down for whatever, I agree that the one year thing should be more fun for us/party. but i think as a whole charity events should be high on our priority list. i think it would be good for people to see that gun owners arnt all crazed maniacs. all we need to do is take a normal charity event and make it open carry.

Whirley Ball is pretty ehhhhh, the joint is seedy and you can get a really good crack in the nuts if youre not careful. Id rather do a BBQ or something simple like that.

To me, that would more suitable on Veterans Day. While I am certainly in favor of community service type events and have organized or participated in lots of them, I think a good portion of you are forgetting that OKSteve wants to celebrate the ODT 1st Anniversary.

there's a nice paintball field just past six flags. Not sure if anyone here has any connections, but I love paintball and it is only about 10 minutes OTP.

there's a nice paintball field just past six flags. Not sure if anyone here has any connections, but I love paintball and it is only about 10 minutes OTP.

i dont have any connections. but if your talking about the one you can see from I-20 its right down the rd from me and i could get some info if you guys want me to???

I'm up for whatever! I will make sure that I can make this one. I think it is a good idea to do it more centrally located. The range day was a good 4hr drive for me. That's along way to drive and then turn around and come right back.

To me, that would more suitable on Veterans Day. While I am certainly in favor of community service type events and have organized or participated in MANY, MANY, MANY of them, I think a good portion of you are forgetting that OKSteve wants to celebrate the ODT 1st Anniversary.

Well then, let's just throw a big party, get drunk and throw potato salad!!! LOL!.......Just kidding!

Back
Top Bottom