• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1967 gto

she turned out great....still love that color.....here is mine
image-jpg.472642

This whole conversation makes me sad. My dad sold his '72 Chevelle SS that was this color blue with white stripes because he felt it looked too childish for college so he sold it and bought a 70's El Camino which he then replaced with an '82 El Camino. Granted i have grown to love this car/truck i would sure love to have a mint 72 Chevelle SS sitting in the garage.

depends on what your looking for verses price and quality...most parts are easily had from Goodmark,classic industries,NPD, year one has some exculusive stuff but can be had other places..shop around and do your home work and IMHO "OER" is junk for the most part stay away from any of there weather strip kits most of that stuff is made in china...Steele rubber products are the best on the market for weatherstrip...and looking at the above listed sites will get you to where you want to be

Year One used to be the best there was, quality has dropped off big time, just like Mustangs Unlimited. AMD has good stuff, but I'll cut up a donor car before I order from them. You can't beat original.

Year One used to be the best there was, quality has dropped off big time, just like Mustangs Unlimited. AMD has good stuff, but I'll cut up a donor car before I order from them. You can't beat original.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.
Quality has not "dropped off big time". In fact, a lot of stuff is better than ever, including sheetmetal.
Some of the trim pieces the last 10 years or so have been a bit cheesy, but even those manufacturers are starting to turn around.

There is nothing cheap about restoring a muscle car these days. I don't care who you order from.
This isn't the 80's anymore, and even the parts cars are getting scarce.
I've been seeing more and more 4 doors showing up at car shows, since that is about all that is left at a somewhat reasonable price point.

Back
Top Bottom