• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1967 gto

My first car was a 68 GOAT Black on Black with the 400 small block and 400 turbo with a dual gate shifter, semi positive rear end. It was bad for a 16 year old cost me $1495.00. AHH the Days. Good find I like it.

Ive been into 72 c10s for about 10 years. Daily driver and a restore from ground up. IN the last 5 years I have prob owned 10 67-72 trucks. But I always wanted a 66/67 gto. They are just too expensive when I found them. This one was in my price range after I talked the guy down 6,000.00 dollars. Needless to say I am in love and my wife is jealous lol. I took a good friend with me to go over the cracks etc. It was originally a black vinyl top. The cracks are from filler that didn't cure over the spots where stainless held the vinyl top down around the c pillars. But inside under it everything looked great. We climbed all in trunk and went over roof, even looking under headliner and dome lights. Very solid car.

Ive been into 72 c10s for about 10 years. Daily driver and a restore from ground up. IN the last 5 years I have prob owned 10 67-72 trucks. But I always wanted a 66/67 gto. They are just too expensive when I found them. This one was in my price range after I talked the guy down 6,000.00 dollars. Needless to say I am in love and my wife is jealous lol. I took a good friend with me to go over the cracks etc. It was originally a black vinyl top. The cracks are from filler that didn't cure over the spots where stainless held the vinyl top down around the c pillars. But inside under it everything looked great. We climbed all in trunk and went over roof, even looking under headliner and dome lights. Very solid car.

Would love to get a 72 c10 one day

Hope to buy some nice wheels sooner or later, but I did buy new tires this week and cleaned up my old wheels with some elbow grease and rattle can art.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

my old '70 model
70chevy001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom