• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1967 gto

Original Parts Group the best parts for the money . Year one you will half to refinance your home to finish it . Even though it looks very nice now ... oh yea one more thing I HATE YOU.. LOL. Very nice ride sir..

Its a 400HO automatic. 66-67 was my dream car. And I almost SH.. my pant when I rode by. I travel with my job. Found this on a back road following my GPS about 2 hours from my house. Its a nice driver now. But will need some work to make it perfect. Few more pics to show some issues.

0c.jpg3b.jpg9.jpg11.jpg14.jpg15.jpg34.jpg

year one,good mark ind, the padock, gm resto parts .com, bpo parts and sales .com good luck nice car,first year for the 400 last year w389 tri power

Its a 400HO automatic. 66-67 was my dream car. And I almost SH.. my pant when I rode by. I travel with my job. Found this on a back road following my GPS about 2 hours from my house. Its a nice driver now. But will need some work to make it perfect. Few more pics to show some issues.

View attachment 299560View attachment 299561View attachment 299562View attachment 299563View attachment 299564View attachment 299565View attachment 299566
there might be some filler in under that pillar be careful could have some damage under that..

I had a '64 original w/ tri-power and 4 speed. GTO started out as a LeMans in 64 with all the goodies added. I sold the 64 for a 62 Vette and then sold that for the 67 in the same color as yours. I wish I had the 67 back! Tri-power 389 / 4 speed / posi-trac and it would FLY!

Back
Top Bottom