• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 million patriots in dc?

You can only tape and glue something back together so many times. Its just been a delay of the inevitable. Our money system is gonna have to change. Look at how much our dollar has inflated in the last 5 years. We as a society cant afford it. Nobody wants to work 40 hrs to put 40 bucks in your pocket at the end of each week. And thats how its starting to feel after you pay all your bills lol

You can not get people to come out for anything until its too late.10 Million, what if 10 million had voted for the Republican? What if 10 Million had of voted in 2012 for the Republican.Lot of what ifs and know this it won't change cause there will not be 10 Million doing anything but whining about the situation we are in.

Then we would have been in for 8 more years of people casually ignoring politics while our freedoms are erroded instead of 4 years of this current crap. I'm sorta glad he got re-elected sometimes, it has forced a LOT of people who were assleep to wake up. It's forced a lot of people in the middle to realize the direction they DON'T want to go in, add to that the elevation of a third party in the political arena, and we have a chance to actually evoke a realistic, constitutional government. Phew.

As with all social, economic and political re-structuring, there is going to be hard times before the times get better. I still say mass tax evasion is the answer. They will go home if there's no money to pay them.

It's highly unlikely that it would ever come to bloodshed during this change, but more like the dust bowl era/area.

Last edited:
You can not get people to come out for anything until its too late.10 Million, what if 10 million had voted for the Republican? What if 10 Million had of voted in 2012 for the Republican.Lot of what ifs and know this it won't change cause there will not be 10 Million doing anything but whining about the situation we are in.

Hate to agree with your statements but they are true. People these days including myself, tend not to do anything until something directly affects them. Thing is this administration has done things that have directly affected most Americans and we still do nothing. Our system of Government is badly broken, it's more like the politicians against the people than for the people.

Then we would have been in for 8 more years of people casually ignoring politics while our freedoms are erroded instead of 4 years of this current crap. I'm sorta glad he got re-elected sometimes, it has forced a LOT of people who were assleep to wake up. It's forced a lot of people in the middle to realize the direction they DON'T want to go in, add to that the elevation of a third party in the political arena, and we have a chance to actually evoke a realistic, constitutional government. Phew.

As with all social, economic and political re-structuring, there is going to be hard times before the times get better. I still say mass tax evasion is the answer. They will go home if there's no money to pay them.
You know, ive never thought of it like that. Very abstract thought process and I agree with your logic.

Its always darkest just before dawn!

Biker, this is beyond political parties man! Do u honestely think if lets say any republican was president the past 5 years that we would be in any different of a situation? They are a puppet for the lobbyists and industries with the highest bidder

Omega23 how the heck do you end up with $40.00 at the end of the week! I'm lucky to get $20.00! Better not let Obummer know he'll come up with some other way get it! Do you all remember when the vets marched on Washington after WWI? That's what we need today but the people won't do that. It got so bad they called in the military to run them out of town. If every veteran and military retiree showed up it would be a sight to see but the people are tired of it and not hurting enough to really make an impact like that........yet.

Omega23 how the heck do you end up with $40.00 at the end of the week! I'm lucky to get $20.00! Better not let Obummer know he'll come up with some other way get it! Do you all remember when the vets marched on Washington after WWI? That's what we need today but the people won't do that. It got so bad they called in the military to run them out of town. If every veteran and military retiree showed up it would be a sight to see but the people are tired of it and not hurting enough to really make an impact like that........yet.
Lol. 40 if im lucky- saving americian currency has been terminated. I transfer it all to practical items and keep just enough cash to stay out of binds.

Im ready to go back to a barter and trade lifestyle. I have grown to despise currency that is paper. Ive gotten rid of all coins that are not a pure fine metal, sold all forms of stock I had (very little lol) refuse to lock myself into a loan l, and will continue to keep doing everything stated til the last minute!

Back
Top Bottom