• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 million patriots in dc?

I'd love to attend but I fear the job I'm about to start would frown upon the absences.

The event does need to happen. obama has taken things a bit too far. I really hope enough people show up and make enough "noise" to at least get the attention of more Constitutional Patriots.

If you've never been to DC you'll want to take some form of personal protection. The natives are not very friendly and won't be too happy that you're there to run obama out of town.

Last edited:
If the govt declares martial law on the 14-15 id consider it, depends on how serious it gets if obama takes it serious, I will as well. Any chance i get to ruffle his feathers. But I dont see americans partipating. Ive been wrong before tho

I really do not see it as an Obama issue per se, he is just the manager in charge at the moment. The Government has been over stepping for a very long time.

And im not trying to say it like that. But in my eyes it will be a march to stop his cabinet as well as him. And to make congress stop being such *******. I agree with you, its not solely directed at obama. He will be the one who would get his panties all in a bunch for white folks in his yard

I'd love to attend but I fear the job I'm about to start would frown upon the absences.

The event does need to happen. obama has taken things a bit too far. I really hope enough people show up and make enough "noise" to at least get the attention of more Constitutional Patriots.

If you've never been to DC you'll want to take some form of personal protection. The natives are not very friendly and won't be too happy that you're there to run obama out of town.

They did once before, was only in teh tens of thousands, media didn't report it though, this was last year IIRC

They did once before, was only in teh tens of thousands, media didn't report it though, this was last year IIRC

500000 would be a realistic goal that would recieve coverage. If it didnt, id be surprised. Nobody will "march" tho. That requires to much effort

Hell I will, did it before. But I doubt it will have any impact. They are working overtime right now just trying to keep a rosey picture on the economy. They know the system is headed for disaster and not just here at home either. There will be some sort of financial reset,debt restructuring, currency revaluation in the next few years.

You can not get people to come out for anything until its too late.10 Million, what if 10 million had voted for the Republican? What if 10 Million had of voted in 2012 for the Republican.Lot of what ifs and know this it won't change cause there will not be 10 Million doing anything but whining about the situation we are in.

Back
Top Bottom