10/22 comp ?

Street price is around $750. I have no interest in it. I'm prejudiced against semis for bench guns and me and new Rugers haven't been getting along.
Was asking for my brother.
I am picking up my Bergara 14 R this week. If it does not outperform my Ruger Precision Rimfire I will be bummed. Like my RPR I will give it 300-500 rounds to get her broken in and dialed in.

I agree, I was locked into thinking about the type shooting I am familiar with. The only precision 22 target shooting I do is shooting at a 2/3 silhouette at 200 yards. with a red dot I can hit it most every time once I figure out the guesstimate hold over. It looks like somewhere in the 4 foot range over the target. At the Riverbend multi distance range it is the line of grass above the gongs.

I shot 200 yard rimfire at Riverbend G.C. a couple times and since pretty much everybody uses standard velocity match ammo they actually have a dual target set up for each shooter-- you aim at the top bullseye but your bullets fall into the bottom bullseye directly below it.

The spacing of these targets is calculated for the drop of a standard velocity 22 Long rifle sighted- in at 50 yards but now being used at 200 yards.
I think the centers of the two bullseyes are about 2 feet apart.

Back
Top Bottom