• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/22 comp ?

Aside from what you'll find on the internet, I can attest to their accuracy. Haven't shot at a ton but it will not disappoint if you pick one up. I think lexm41 lexm41 has one as well. If I recall, he has recently designated this his go-to rifle. I may be mistaken but I've never heard a bad thing about these.

Tactical Solutions are around a thousand. Personally it would be the TS for me. The steel ruger barrel is going to be too heavy.

Tactical Solutions are around a thousand. Personally it would be the TS for me. The steel ruger barrel is going to be too heavy.
But for the word ''competition''. Not trudging thru tha woods squirrel huntin'. :behindsofa:

If it's a bench gun (not sure his intentions) the heavier the better IMHO..
I agree, I was locked into thinking about the type shooting I am familiar with. The only precision 22 target shooting I do is shooting at a 2/3 silhouette at 200 yards. with a red dot I can hit it most every time once I figure out the guesstimate hold over. It looks like somewhere in the 4 foot range over the target. At the Riverbend multi distance range it is the line of grass above the gongs.

Looks pretty swish. Not sure the muzzle device is for anything other than aesthetics, bit for some that's important. If I were going to spend that kid of money on a 10-22, though, I go the Kidd or TacSol route.

Spend a but more and get a Kidd barreled action. Preferably a supergrade. That rifle will never shoot like a Kidd, and in the back of your head, you will know it and never feel right with the rifle.

I've learned this the very hard and expensive way.

Back
Top Bottom