• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10-13 Hunt

My nephew got his first this evening. Stoked is an understatement. It's a small 4 but me my brother in law and him were all super excited for him. Pictured is my brother in law and nephew. They just joined our club this evening's hunt was only their second hunt there.
20191013_170316.jpg

My nephew got his first this evening. Stoked is an understatement. It's a small 4 but me my brother in law and him were all super excited for him. Pictured is my brother in law and nephew. They just joined they club this evenings hunt was only their second hunt there.View attachment 2320399
Congrats, these are the memories they will always remember.

My nephew got his first this evening. Stoked is an understatement. It's a small 4 but me my brother in law and him were all super excited for him. Pictured is my brother in law and nephew. They just joined they club this evenings hunt was only their second hunt there.View attachment 2320399
He is gonna be hooked for sure now. Congrats to the little hunter

This is what it is all about.. That boy will remember this even when he turns 80......

Great job young man —-he may kill a thousand deer in his lifetime,but he will never forget this one.

Back
Top Bottom