• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘We Don’t Dial 911’—Legal Problems Caused by Bumper Stickers and Signs

I don't have any stickers on my truck because I don't want criminals breaking in my truck trying to find guns.

As far as the prosecutor thing, if that worries you you should stop posting on here, facebook, and pretty much just stay off of the internet. "This guy spent hours on YouTube researching the best way to shoot to kill people" after watching some FPSRussia and IV8888, or some ballistics testing videos. You would almost have to never do anything gun related to be safe.

I do carry a gun. I realize the chance of me needing it is super small. I am not going to live my life in fear of if I do ever need it, some attorney is going to put me in jail because I like reading and watching videos about guns and posting on here.

LOL!

I've always seen them as an advertisement that there are guns in the house or vehicle. Something that I don't want the whole world to know.

It's like these guys I see riding around with the whole back-glass of their truck covered in gun stickers. They are just asking to have their truck broken into, or to be harrassed by some super-cop that thinks that us peasants shouldn't be armed.

If you're driving a truck in the south it is a foregone conclusion there is a gun inside.

ma1BHmh9fPj4F5bQVLJj2UA.jpg

Put stickers on a safe or onside the house

Same with all other symbols. You best believe i got a big ass confederate flag in my home. But i dont feel the need to advertise anything to strangers

Back
Top Bottom