• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

‘We Don’t Dial 911’—Legal Problems Caused by Bumper Stickers and Signs

How can you be trigger happy when you have a 9lb trigger that's made of plastic, looks crappy and is really uncomfortable to use?

A friend of mine was telling me that I should get some sort of gun-friendly bumper sticker. I pointed out that doing so would only make any police encounters potentially more tense. Also, I can't find a bumper sticker that says "I love guns, break into my car and check the glove box to find out how much!"

I have this one. I'm often asked if I'm a runner.

556 2.jpg

The article is not that absurd.

They scoured Zimmerman's background and web history looking for anything to present to the jury. All it takes is a prosecutor with a real hard-on for gun owners or one willing to bend to political pressure.

Look at Baltimore. What do you think would happen in Atlanta if a white man was forced to use deadly force in defense of his life from a black guy? Now think about the shooter's truck sporting a "I don't call 911" sticker, a "trespassers will be shot" sign at his driveway, skulls all over his gun, and a sketchy web history.

The prosecution tried to say Zimmerman premeditated by carrying a round in the chamber of his stock Kel-Tec.

You don't have to go to prison to have your life ruined. It is extremely expensive to defend one's self in court and I mean it can exceed $1,000,000 in a murder trial. The prosecution has limitless resources.

I've never understood the point of these signs anyway.

I don't have any gun related shirts, stickers on my vehicles or signs on my property.

I've always thought it's better to avoid unwanted attention from criminals AND cops.

I've never understood the point of these signs anyway.

I don't have any gun related shirts, stickers on my vehicles or signs on my property.

I've always thought it's better to avoid unwanted attention from criminals AND cops.

The signs are a kind of political statement and are not an ernest statement of policy.

The signs are a kind of political statement and are not an ernest statement of policy.
LOL!

I've always seen them as an advertisement that there are guns in the house or vehicle. Something that I don't want the whole world to know.

It's like these guys I see riding around with the whole back-glass of their truck covered in gun stickers. They are just asking to have their truck broken into, or to be harrassed by some super-cop that thinks that us peasants shouldn't be armed.

Back
Top Bottom