• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Multiple victims’ reported in church shooting outside San Antonio

Last gripe now. Saw where a dem from cali is tweeting and saying see this is why we need universal back ground checks and banning assult rifles. The perp passed a check and got the gun from an ffl and the good guy used an ar15 to stop him. Dang liars and opurtinist

Yeah, the government failed on this one for sure. The family could have convinced a judge to issue a restraining order, that'd have prevented the whole thing.

Restraining order may have helped, and maybe not. This guy was a real maniac.
Where the government fails us everyday is not taking care of child and wife beaters properly the first time. Convicted wife beaters need their hands and feet broken, and I mean gimped, on the first offense...or shot... Child beaters deserve to be castrated with a butter knife and have the word "dickless" branded on their foreheads...or hung.
Old school justice still has it's place in some areas.
Thank GOD this man is NOT like far too many on this website claim to be! I can not describe the disgust I feel every time someone posts "not my circus, not my monkey" in regards to an active conflict situation. They go to great lengths to justify why they will NEVER get involved. They are generally the same ones to decry the decline in society. Absolutely disgusting.
Unknown people LITERALLY owe their lives to that man.
EVERYONE needs to watch that video in it's entirety and let it sink in. If you just can't control your ADD fast forward to 31:00. A good man, doing the RIGHT thing, in a situation he didn't ask for or want. FAR FAR FAR too rare today.
May God continue to bless you Mr. Willeford. You sir, are a MAN!

This world needs more good men willing to say "to hell with the consequences" and do what is right. I completely agree there are untold numbers of people who owe this man their lives.

Adding the violent wife-beating, child-skull-cracking, animal-abusing future killer's name on a "prohibited persons" list won't do much good when private party sales are unregulated.
So, we either need to go with universal background checks (all private sales get transferred through an FFL) OR we just accept that crazies, illegal aliens, felons, and others who could never pass a background check will be able to buy their weapons in face-to-face deals with private-party sellers they meet at gun shows, flea markets, newspaper ads, internet ads, etc.

Adding the violent wife-beating, child-skull-cracking, animal-abusing future killer's name on a "prohibited persons" list won't do much good when private party sales are unregulated.
So, we either need to go with universal background checks (all private sales get transferred through an FFL) OR we just accept that crazies, illegal aliens, felons, and others who could never pass a background check will be able to buy their weapons in face-to-face deals with private-party sellers they meet at gun shows, flea markets, newspaper ads, internet ads, etc.

I'm pretty sure most of us already accept that felons, crazies, etc can find a way if they are willing. Its called reality, and no new law will ever stop it. Should we also have universal background checks on trucks, or just accept that crazies may find the keys and mow people down?

And then have a national registration?????

Back
Top Bottom