• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

•Marijuana joint falls out of attorney's pocket - in court

Wonder how many judges, lawyers, DAs, cops, etc have a bottle stashed somewhere in their office, a flask in their pocket, or stop by the bar on their way home from work.
Having worked with Judges and Lawyers, plenty. IN highschool I would do oddjobs for judges on the side of my internships, doing lawnwork, putting up holiday decorations, even taking their cars in for repairs . Anyway I have packed moonshine into judges cars, I have found marijuana in a car I drove to the carwash, I even know a day the judge canceled the cases for the day because he was "out" with the spanish translator. I know a GSP officer who testified drunk and high(pills I think) and another GSP officer decided to come in the next day and bust him for it.

It's absurd that an officer of the court would bring an illegal drung INTO the courtroom.
Leave it in your friggin car, dunce! Problem solved.

I wonder what we would all say if he was walking across the courtroom and hils legally owned J Frame came out of it's ankle holster and did fart knockers across the floor.
STILL AN IDIOT!!

Ok fine, he was stupid. I'll give you that.

This is true. For now. Point is that it's pretty silly that this is the case. And it's to the point of being absurd that this guy will get in trouble for having a joint, which is relatively harmless, but the other guys with the bottles in their offices or whatever have no consequences, despite the obvious dangers of alcohol.

Dunkel, I agree with you 100%. It is absolutely absurd that marijuana is still illegal. I don't smoke it and I am also not an alcoholic. I HAVE been around many people who were either high OR drunk and I have NEVER seen someone who is high want to beat his wife and kids in a blackout rage. I think that our "War on drugs" is a complete and total failure. If they REALLY wanted the violence associated with marijuana to stop then they would just legalize and tax it like a regular pack of smokes. You will have people who abuse it and you will have people who don't touch it. When it comes to a "level of danger", weed is FAR FAR less dangerous than alcohol in pretty much every respect. Once again, I don't smoke it and I don't have the urge to start, but, its illegality is just as silly as making regular smokes would be.

New Orleans , where else. law has takin on a new high! Sorry I dropped my do be on the floor! Just came back from Seattle where medical Marijuana was in the papers and it is on the ballet to be legalized .

This is true. For now. Point is that it's pretty silly that this is the case. And it's to the point of being absurd that this guy will get in trouble for having a joint, which is relatively harmless, but the other guys with the bottles in their offices or whatever have no consequences, despite the obvious dangers of alcohol.

I have a problem with the "relatively harmless" part here.....Sometimes it is the key that unlocks the door for for worse drugs. Also, you don't hear about people on "doobies" going out and shooting up the town, that said, high of booze or high on "mary Jane" and driving is still the same, lack of dexterity, judgement, and consicence. Leave it illeal!!!! Raise the penalty for drunk driving and injury sentences. JMO

Back
Top Bottom