• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie survival kit

unclear.six

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   1
Reaction score
Are these people serious? I mean I goof off with the zombie stuff and have used it in a few ads, but there are hundreds of these videos and these people sound like they are being dead serious about a zombie apocalypse.

I'm going to blend in with my Puma ball bag, wouldn't want to use any mil type gear that would give you away. My 300 year old 10g double barrel shotgun and never worn steel toed "work boots" won't though...for real?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it ever came to the point of having to rob and steal to survive, I can promise you noone
is going to be looking for military bags over average bags.

Its not the bag but the possibility of whats in it.

"hypotheticaly" , if I had to take from others I would be taking from everyone I seen carrying a bag.

My favorite part is the essential Pet Water Bottle at 9:49...look for it.
My dog never knows how to find drinking water when we go out somewhere...lol.

Oh and the tactical Kleenex I forgot back at 7:20 and the essential tactical condom there at 13:50 for the freshly undead, just to be safe.

Last edited:
If it ever came to the point of having to rob and steal to survive, I can promise you noone
is going to be looking for military bags over average bags.

Its not the bag but the possibility of whats in it.

"hypotheticaly" , if I had to take from others I would be taking from everyone I seen carrying a bag.

haha right?

What is it with knives? This guy has 6...paracord bracelet, right wrist. Gotta have my iPod, and rubics cube? The infection is spreading ©_©.

Back
Top Bottom