• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're printing.

Seen a guy get out of his Charger and a 32rd stick mag fell out into the ground… pick it up and put it in his back pocket like it never happened.

I didn’t say a word but kept an eye on his position until he was out of the area….

When I do let someone know they are printing they usually get mad about it. Make me want to say," Hey Fat @$$, get a better holster!

Back when I was growing up in the antipodes it was polite to inform an unsuspecting male that he had forgotten to button up or zip his pants fly by saying "'scuse me, but you have egg on your chin".

There were some that didn't understand, but those that did were appreciative and discretely corrected their oversight.

The ignorant were usually quietly schooled on the "secret code". Maybe we need a similar discreet code for the "printers"? 😎

Back when I was growing up in the antipodes it was polite to inform an unsuspecting male that he had forgotten to button up or zip his pants fly by saying "'scuse me, but you have egg on your chin".

There were some that didn't understand, but those that did were appreciative and discretely corrected their oversight.

The ignorant were usually quietly schooled on the "secret code". Maybe we need a similar discreet code for the "printers"? 😎

How about, hey fellow **** bagger... you're showing. Heh.

I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom