• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're printing.

lesgobrandon

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score
Does anyone else give a fellow carrier a heads up if you notice them printing?

Just ran into a guy, AL guy. Got on the elevator. Just us, asked if he carrys. Deer in the headlights. Followed up with "You're printing", told him it's cool, I carry all the time as well. Had a small conversation down to the lobby.

I just think it's the nice thing to do... even though I make sure I'm not before I leave the room, house.

This is a big thing with those are starting out. At least it was for me. I think as long as they seem approachable and you can be quick and helpful in a line setting, then yes I would say something.

No, I print. I’m 6’2” tall and only 175. Unless I carry a mouse gun I’ll print.

It’s not illegal in Georgia, and when exactly did it become “un cool”

I think most people would take exception.

Some peoples caint hep it...
1707752442899.png

I'm seeing a lot of folks chiming in with "it's legal so who cares?"

Correct me if I'm wrong OP, but your point of letting someone know that they're printing is to make them aware their attempts at having it "concealed" have fallen short. If someone has made an effort to conceal but are printing it kind of defeats the purpose. Nothing about legality of the weapon itself.

That being said, I tend to mind my own business. It would have to be a unique scenario that I would inform someone that they're secret weapon is no longer very secret.

It would take some serious complacence for me to print or display my pistol. Clothing is selected with my pistol in mind. I can get away with certain clothing with my sub-compact but during winter I can conceal my G19 with ease despite my slim frame. Been out and about with wife, friends, and family all day before with physical activity involved and no one knew I was armed until we got back to the house and I asked them if they were aware of it.

So I don't know if I would waste time with someone that oblivious to their own person. Maybe I lack empathy.

Back
Top Bottom