• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You will stand.....

So, Goodell is now telling the players they "SHOULD STAND" for the Anthem now??? Lmmfao! It's a little late for that now ain't it asshole? He's still not requiring them to stand so his letter means NOTHING. The only reason for the letter is the loss of fans and MONEY, it doesn't have a damn thing to do with respect for the Flag, the Anthem or anything else but money. I hope the NFL goes freakin' bankrupt and collapses in on itself. I quit watching those overpaid snot nosed thugs in the 80's, I wouldn't watch em' if they paid me and I'm broke AF. **** off Goodell & NFL.

They're hurting. :clap2::clap2:
Yeah good. But at this point it doesn't matter if they stand or not. The players as a collective group have made their BLM/Antifa/ Marxist feelings public. So I for one do NOT watch football and never have but still want them to keep doing whatever silly protest gesture they were doing before. The players are killing the golden goose and that's fine by me. But I understand Trump saying they should be fired. I agree. But it looks from here like they're slowly firing themselves. The NFL as a brand and business has officially jumped the shark. I can't see how it gets any better from here. It's just way too late. The fans and public know their true feelings. So to try walk that back in any way will be seen as very fake and shallow.
I say good riddance and it couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of overpaid thugs. Hope the NBA is next.

Back
Top Bottom