• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You know it's bad on ODT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But at a pawn shop, you may purchase something stolen.
But here on the ODT you can get a BOS on a weapon that is NIB, never fired, with only 50 rounds through it.

You must be new here..... welcome to the ODT

I'm just a long time lurker who enjoys trading and meeting good folks on this site.

You just happen to be a long time lurker who finally decided to join and then do 30 trades in one month? You also just happen to know how to use the site by joining Brackish Waters, and certain Groups like Georgia Gamers and ODT PC Enthusiasts(HDfenz was also a member of this group). Coincidence? Maybe, but not likely.

You just happen to be a long time lurker who finally decided to join and then do 30 trades in one month? You also just happen to know how to use the site by joining Brackish Waters, and certain Groups like Georgia Gamers and ODT PC Enthusiasts(HDfenz was also a member of this group). Coincidence? Maybe, but not likely.
what did he do to get banned? does it matter?

Also, I like how you just changed your location once I called you out. Funny how you both(well, user names anyways) have the same location. :spy:

SCOOB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom