• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know it's bad on ODT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had brought up price during a few listings. I guess the PM thing put the moderator over the edge. I really don't know. I've chatted with the guy a bunch of times and he's genuinely a good dude in my opinion.

x2. I've chatted with him a few times and he was always real cool, at least to me. To each their own

Barry Soetoro
Doh LOL

freedomoutpost.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_08_barry_soetoro.jpg

He had brought up price during a few listings. I guess the PM thing put the moderator over the edge. I really don't know. I've chatted with the guy a bunch of times and he's genuinely a good dude in my opinion.
I don't think moderators can ban anyone. It is just Okuma Steve that has the hammer. I could be wrong. I asked Skducke to ban me and he said he couldn't do it. It had to go through OS. It could be he just didn't want to ban me though.

I don't think moderators can ban anyone. It is just Okuma Steve that has the hammer. I could be wrong. I asked Skducke to ban me and he said he couldn't do it. It had to go through OS. It could be he just didn't want to ban me though.

I think you are right, I don't think that Moderators can ban anyone. I know that Administrators can though.

Edit: Skducke is a Super Mod, I think that they can ban people as well???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom