• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know it's a FLOP when OP uses "clever titles" in ads, like...

Packages for me too. You'll see a pistol you would like to buy, but wait a minute! You also have to buy the 2000 rounds of freedom arms cull ammo and the 4 holsters I bought for it, as well as the home build Del Ton ar-15 with 27 pro-mags and the 50 gallon drum of survival oatmeal.
lol

Packages for me too. You'll see a pistol you would like to buy, but wait a minute! You also have to buy the 2000 rounds of freedom arms cull ammo and the 4 holsters I bought for it, as well as the home build Del Ton ar-15 with 27 pro-mags and the 50 gallon drum of survival oatmeal.

Welcome to my world I just LOVE the deals where there is a high dollar holster the seller expects to get his money back on, and which my left handed self has absolutely no use for.

"Brand New" or "BNIB", but only has 1 mag or its been stippled or G'd up some after market gear. Usually Being sold by not the original owner.

Love when "...fired to test function"

Some people can't be honest, they'd rather climb a tree to tell a lie than to stand on the ground and tell.the truth.

Back
Top Bottom