• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know it's a FLOP when OP uses "clever titles" in ads, like...

Deal of the Day!
Went for my TBI review today and the doctor said after he asked what happened and I explained " That is the worst incident/case he has ever heard of and wonders how I am still upright." Found out the reason I have been passing out and waking up in the floor with my ears ringing as well. Apparently I am having seizures because of the TBI. I thought it was because of the meds they were giving me. I wish the VA would quit making me drive to Duluth and Knoxville for the reviews though. It is hard to function on 2 hours of sleep a night.

Went for my TBI review today and the doctor said after he asked what happened and I explained " That is the worst incident/case he has ever heard of and wonders how I am still upright." Found out the reason I have been passing out and waking up in the floor with my ears ringing as well. Apparently I am having seizures because of the TBI. I thought it was because of the meds they were giving me. I wish the VA would quit making me drive to Duluth and Knoxville for the reviews though. It is hard to function on 2 hours of sleep a night.
I am but down the Mountain from you..Call me and I will help out when you need it..We played in the same pool but a different time and place..You know of what I speak, I just want you to know that I am there for you Brother

I am but down the Mountain from you..Call me and I will help out when you need it..We played in the same pool but a different time and place..You know of what I speak, I just want you to know that I am there for you Brother
I have no doubts brother. We're in this together. Always got your back and I know you have mine. GOD bless you brother.

If it has g anything that lets me know it's a GLOCK and I shall move on....if I wanted a plastic gun I'd go to Dollar General and get one.or buy 5 hi points that are made out same plastic as BLOCK'S....NOW TAKE THAT AND PUT IN YOUR CORNCOB PIPE AND SMOKE T

Back
Top Bottom