• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You ever notice how defensive people get when they know their shyt is overpriced?

Well i mean, $2k ARs are normal , why you asking questions ??
I saw a price of one here yesterday for about $3,455.00 - I was like "Damn! Does someone pay this much for a rifle?"
Now, let's process this, and say like Hillary Clinton says, "What difference that does make between a $500 PSA and these 3.5K rifles??" - "Overpricing..." - maybe it has a trigger made out of diamond or some other stuff...

I saw a price of one here yesterday for about $3,455.00 - I was like "Damn! Does someone pay this much for a rifle?"
Now, let's process this, and say like Hillary Clinton says, "What difference that does make between a $500 PSA and these 3.5K rifles??" - "Overpricing..." - maybe it has a trigger made out of diamond or some other stuff...
They damned sure do t put out like the wife !! Bahahaha !! :becky:

So?

If you THINK so, turn them in. Don't you know the ones that would handle that already know? Has complaining helped anything?

I honestly don’t even care what people do, it’s none of my business. I do however know what I’ve got and wouldn’t take a penny less then 205% markup over retail... and lock my thread bwahaha!

It all boils down to one thing, whiny babies want to run others business.
Pricey.. Whining.gif

Back
Top Bottom