• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You ever notice how defensive people get when they know their shyt is overpriced?

They can’t get too upset if they lock the comments... dead giveaway it’s overpriced
Locked comment is a dead give away someone is tired of cry baby trolls! At least that’s why I lock mine. I could care less what any of y’all think about it as well. My stuff=my choice. Period.

I’ve noticed more people getting butt hurt when someone tells them to mind their business. It’s not one persons job on ODT to tell someone what they should list their item for. You got cry babies working for gun shops doing the same thing. Many don’t realize that no matter what they think, nobody cares.
Legends in their own minds......

Locked comment is a dead give away someone is tired of cry baby trolls! At least that’s why I lock mine. I could care less what any of y’all think about it as well. My stuff=my choice. Period.

understood but if items are listed at a good price, they don’t even last long enough for open discussions... better then some people around here reposting the same **** over and over for weeks or months trying to milk a few extra bucks and deserve to just get low ball offers hahaha.

understood but if items are listed at a good price, they don’t even last long enough for open discussions... better then some people around here reposting the same **** over and over for weeks or months trying to milk a few extra bucks and deserve to just get low ball offers hahaha.
If you don’t like a price or what someone has posted ignore them and move on. People seem to have a problem minding their business and actually think people care about their opinion.

If you don’t relist your item then it keeps people from seeing it as easily. Just because joe smoe doesn’t like the price doesn’t mean John Doe won’t. Everyone values things differently.

Back
Top Bottom