• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Yay for Ritalin

Ex313

Air Force Icon Supporter
Wooba Gooba With The Green Teeth
13   0
Reaction score
Some of you may remember that I had a bad MS attack about 3yrs ago.
One of the problems that hasn't gone away yet is something called "MS Fatigue'. No matter how much sleep I get, I'm always exhausted.

I mentioned it to my neurologist and she was going to prescribe me Adderall, but there's a national shortage of that, so I am now taking Ritalin.

I feel almost as good as normal. I can get through the day without having to take a break and it's great. Bonus part is that when I was around 30, I was diagnosed with ADD, so this is getting some help too. :)

Got fatigue? Check with your doctor and get some Ritalin.

One of the problems that hasn't gone away yet is something called "MS Fatigue'. No matter how much sleep I get, I'm always exhausted.

I mentioned it to my neurologist and she was going to prescribe me Adderall, but there's a national shortage of that, so I am now taking Ritalin.

I feel almost as good as normal. I can get through the day without having to take a break and it's great. Bonus part is that when I was around 30, I was diagnosed with ADD, so this is getting some help too. :)

Glad it’s helping. Our youngest girl was told to take it when she was in elementary school but my wife couldn’t get her to take it.. so she took it lol.

My wife also has MS, and has been on Ritalin for years. It’s been a wonder drug to fight fatique.

Back
Top Bottom