• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all ain't gonna believe this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
another ODT name calling event..
I mean he put his whole
trailor park afteschool special on here and yall want to call him Racist?

some people...
Not sure how you mean it but yes, trailer trash second generation white trash etc. Im ALL that. But gusee what...I can laugh about it cause it's true. So are we allowed to laugh at Joe Dirt and Kid Rock but not allowed to laugh at Carlos Mencia or Lavell Crawford ? Are we only allowed to laugh at our own stereotype ? Well I guess maybe as long as it's laughing at white folks. Funny is funny and I dont give a **** what race it is.

Not sure how you mean it but yes, trailer trash second generation white trash etc. Im ALL that. But gusee what...I can laugh about it cause it's true. So are we allowed to laugh at Joe Dirt and Kid Rock but not allowed to laugh at Carlos Mencia or Lavell Crawford ? Are we only allowed to laugh at our own stereotype ? Well I guess maybe as long as it's laughing at white folks. Funny is funny and I dont give a **** what race it is.
Where you being funny when you referred to Syrians as smelly a couple of weeks ago?

Have you met lettusbuyyourcar and had a conversation with him? He is a good person with an off beat non pc sense of humor. You shouldn't judge people you haven't met.
I appreciate the validation. But I have to say that I'm ****ing disgusted about how this thread turned to some woke PC bull****. It started out telling you guys how I wound up paying for an emergency C section on a dog that aint even mine and how my daughters would be on a damn reality show . But somehow it turned i to a *******ed thread about racism.
Read me loud and clear.... If you can't take joke then **** YOU and stay out of my threads. My threads are purely for the FREE entertainment value of other members. That's all I do here now aside from occasional give aways. I have enough ARs and zero interest in $800.00 Glocks. So I'm here for the fun and the community. If yall take the fun out of it by virtue signaling and name calling then I have no more use for it. I can get that stupid **** anywhere and everywhere else.
This is ME unfiltered. Or as unfiltered as I can be on this forum. Don't take it personal.

I appreciate the validation. But I have to say that I'm ****ing disgusted about how this thread turned to some woke PC bull****. It started out telling you guys how I wound up paying for an emergency C section on a dog that aint even mine and how my daughters would be on a damn reality show . But somehow it turned i to a *******ed thread about racism.
Read me loud and clear.... If you can't take joke the **** YOU and stay out of my threads. My threads are purely for the FREE entertainment value of other members. That's all I do here now aside from occasional give aways. I have enough ARs and zero interest in $800.0] Glocks. So I'm here for the fun and the community. If yall take the fun out of it by virtue signaling and name calling than I have no more use for it. I can get that stupid **** anywhere and everywhere else.
This is ME unfiltered. Or as unfiltered as I can be on this forum. Don't take it personal.
Tell it all brother, tell it all.

Actually when the Indians get through the woo flu, I hope they all get a new flying carpet for Christmas. There I said it.

Tell it all brother, tell it all.

Actually when the Indians get through the woo flu, I hope they all get a new flying carpet for Christmas. There I said it.
It burns my ass. Whitey is just supposed to sit down and shut up. I have no problems with all the comments and threads about "Neckbeards" but what if those neckbeards were black or pick your race. Make fun of the Rednecks sitting in lawn chairs in front of Academy every morning and that's fine even here. But if you say anything about the Dodge Challenger with 24"s on it holding you up in traffic cause theyre on the ****ing phone then you're a racist .
Well... **** that! An inconsiderate jerkoff is a ****ing jerkoff.

im surprised production didnt pay the vet bill
Well the receipt showed where it was originally gonna be $599.00 . Then there was a line through that and under it the next line showed the same procedure billed for $250.00. Maybe the TV people kicked in half . I don't k ow. But I assume that with all the money being made from the show it DID help the clinic help us .

Racist cry about racism and gays just cry
Which hurts worse, your feelings or your butt ? Your inner Libtard is showing
I don't know who that guy is or why he thinks he knows me so well but he should ****ing get over it already. And to be very clear about it let me just be on the record with " **** Syria, **** Iran Iraq, Pakistan, etc and so on..." Yeah **** all those sponsors of terrorism . If you don't like that find another thread and stop hijacking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom