Y'all ain't gonna believe this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
How do I keep it short? Well middle youngun is between residences AKA living back at my house. Her dog was with puppies and she didn't even know until the first one arrived yesterday. The dog was at boyfriend's house. Boyfriend is about 97.5% useless. So when the Husky went I to labor he was done. Today after Ashley got done at her new job at Academy ( no ammo discount) I had to pick her up, go pick the dog up and head to Critter Fixers in Bonaire. Now let me say up front she told them on the phone she was nearly broke and they said to bring the dog on and they would work it out. That's unheard of to ME. Most vets want their money right now like the dentist. That was all about 4:00.
So we pull into the Critter Fixers parking and immediately see a camera crew along with a donkey and some folks in scrubs and of course masks. Turns out Critter Fixers is also a reality show on National Geographic. Who knew? Not me. But wait it gets better. Middle and last kid head to the exam room with the dog and I sit in the waiting room. Right after that some production guy with a radio and half a dozen clip boards is holding a release form in my face. Last youngun is telling me she couldn't sign it since she's 13. When both girls came back out a while later they both had micropne wires sticking out of their pockets. So another production guy comes out and asks if I'm gonna be in the scene shot whatever. I told him " No sir. The Federal Gubment ain't gonna issue me a third identity . So I need to sit this one out." He just looked confused and walked away.
Well it turns out emergency dog C sections make good TV. So after closing time at 6:00 it was just me and the TV folks standing around the parking lot waiting for the news. Finally I saw them fire up the lights and adjust the camera. That's when they put my last two kids in front of the camera asked a few questions and just let them talk. It went on about 10 minutes. Way longer than I expected. Oh and the best part was I got to pay the $250.00 fee for a dog and puppies that ain't mine. But seriously when they told me the price for the C section and spaying the dog I hurried up and payed it. I expected them to tell me something like $1500.00.
So the point here for one is Critter Fixers is a damn decent vet clinic . And I had no idea when I got up before daylight I would end the day watching my kids TV debut.

Attachments

• 20210519_190237.jpg
    20210519_190237.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 20210519_165616.jpg
    20210519_165616.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20210519_201359.jpg
    IMG_20210519_201359.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_20210519_201353.jpg
    IMG_20210519_201353.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 219
Useless boyfriend and daughter shouldn’t be in the same sentence. Get the lowlife out of your daughters life or he’ll end up in yours.

I’m glad the dog is doing alright. Sucks people were trying to capitalize off a sh*tty yet happy situation.
I agree for the most part. But he does keep a job. He's a good weed eater operator if you get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom