• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF is the problem with showing a location?

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
This so much grinds my shorts, I have to slap myself occasionally to make myself calm down.

WTF is the problem showing a location? Are you in the witless protection program. It should be mandatory.

Case in point - brand new member, 0/0 - lists 3 items (no guns). Will not ship (of course), BUT HAS NO LOCATION - NO ZIP CODE - NOTHING, NADA, BUTKUS. Not in his ad, not in his profile, nowhere.

I'm serious, why can't at least a zip code be mandatory? I know you are all hunkered down in your bunker on top of hill, but posting an ad on the interweb sorts of blows that away.

Why troll them here?
Because they're trollable, alright?
giphy.gif

This so much grinds my shorts, I have to slap myself occasionally to make myself calm down.

WTF is the problem showing a location? Are you in the witless protection program. It should be mandatory.

Case in point - brand new member, 0/0 - lists 3 items (no guns). Will not ship (of course), BUT HAS NO LOCATION - NO ZIP CODE - NOTHING, NADA, BUTKUS. Not in his ad, not in his profile, nowhere.

I'm serious, why can't at least a zip code be mandatory? I know you are all hunkered down in your bunker on top of hill, but posting an ad on the interweb sorts of blows that away.
We all knows where we live

Back
Top Bottom