• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow them Georgia Bulldogs.

Will GA dogs be number one if they continue playing today as they are now?

• Total voters
IMHO,
I had rather stay ranked low, it gives more to shoot for when they face any opponent. Rankings doesn’t mean anything, one thing is for sure any team at any given time can get their butt handed to them, just takes one bad day. If you don’t believe it, I guarantee if you live long enough you see. That’s the key. Now whether you admit it or not is up to you. A lot of players in the NFL have become standout players yet they didn’t win a Championship.

IMHO,
I had rather stay ranked low, it gives more to shoot for when they face any opponent. Rankings doesn’t mean anything, one thing is for sure any team at any given time can get their butt handed to them, just takes one bad day. If you don’t believe it, I guarantee if you live long enough you see. That’s the key. Now whether you admit it or not is up to you. A lot of players in the NFL have become standout players yet they didn’t win a Championship.
Yeah I would always rather be a dark horse in the running than the number one target of every team out there.

RTR

IMHO,
Enter Dan Marino nuff said.

Who cares? At this point we can all see the only game that matters is the SECCG. And damn, you Bama fans are some insecure bitches.

GO DAWGS!

Based on the scores today and season stats, UGA "should" leapfrog Bama. But they won't. Cuz... Bama.
Like I said. Bama allows #12 team to score 21 points on them. Bama wins by 3 scores.
UGA doesn't allow #9 team to score a single point and wins by 5 scores.
Well of course Bama stays #1. Duh.

Who cares? At this point we can all see the only game that matters is the SECCG. And damn, you Bama fans are some insecure bitches.

GO DAWGS!
Insecure? WTF are you talking about? I was just trying to give you Georgia fans a compliment on your team.

BTW Alabama fans are probably the most secure in college football.

Go take your Abilify Georgia fan and get back to me later.

RTR

Back
Top Bottom