• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would You Die For Your Kids? - Please, Don't!!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Live for Your Kids.jpg

I think when people make this statement it is reference to protecting their children. like if someone did something really bad to your kid, you'd probably take action if the courts fail.
If somebody were to hurt my daughter, they’d better pray the courts get them before I do...

My middle child has started commenting on my weight. It sucked to hear at first and I was mad and angry when I heard it, but he's right. He is the same age I was when my dad died of a heart attack. He had a lot of weight around his midsection much like I do. So, instead of getting depressed about it, I decided to take some steps to get it under control. I have my first doctor's appt next week. I haven't seen a doctor for a physical in probably 10 years, so that should be enlightening. I joined a gym today and had my first workout, and I haven't had an energy or carbonated drink in 3 days now.

My middle child has started commenting on my weight. It sucked to hear at first and I was mad and angry when I heard it, but he's right. He is the same age I was when my dad died of a heart attack. He had a lot of weight around his midsection much like I do. So, instead of getting depressed about it, I decided to take some steps to get it under control. I have my first doctor's appt next week. I haven't seen a doctor for a physical in probably 10 years, so that should be enlightening. I joined a gym today and had my first workout, and I haven't had an energy or carbonated drink in 3 days now.

I’ve always found it interesting that many of us carry guns because we want to protect ourselves from being killed yet we kill ourselves each day with our diet choices.

Congrats. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom