• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
Yup, just misunderstood. Get one to keep your young children company.

31 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2016. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 900 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 71% (22) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population.

Still quoting bs stats from dogbites.org I see.

The Sheriff says NOT to "engage" that dog that killed a woman and injured her husband?
If I were in the area and I saw this wounded dog running around with blood on its jowels, and I knew it was the killer dog, I sure as hell would engage it. If the SHeriff doesn't like it, too F'ing bad for him.
ANybody who can get sights or a shotgun bead on that dog should fill him with lead and then drive over his carcass and do a burnout that sends his corpse skidding down the street.
Don't "engage" the killer loose in your neighborhood. MY ASS.

The Sheriff says NOT to "engage" that dog that killed a woman and injured her husband?
If I were in the area and I saw this wounded dog running around with blood on its jowels, and I knew it was the killer dog, I sure as hell would engage it. If the SHeriff doesn't like it, too F'ing bad for him.
ANybody who can get sights or a shotgun bead on that dog should fill him with lead and then drive over his carcass and do a burnout that sends his corpse skidding down the street.
Don't "engage" the killer loose in your neighborhood. MY ASS.

Lol. He probably is talking to Mr or Mrs “Dogs love me”. They will engage by becoming lunch.

I saw this on a Fox News link today. I am not for banning much of anything. Adults are responsible for their choices in pets. Fall asleep with a pet anaconda? Life is choices. I have seen a lot of maulings and dog attacks through ems response. Bulldog attacks are horrendous, especially on children. Makes no difference how or why the damage was done. Certain breeds of dogs are more prone to more frequent incidents but pits seem to finish the job once they start without some type of intervention. Just a subjective observation, not a statistical or objective one. Adults knowing the risks associated with any pet you expose your family to are ultimately responsible for outcomes of interactions, good or bad.

I saw this on a Fox News link today. I am not for banning much of anything. Adults are responsible for their choices in pets. Fall asleep with a pet anaconda? Life is choices. I have seen a lot of maulings and dog attacks through ems response. Bulldog attacks are horrendous, especially on children. Makes no difference how or why the damage was done. Certain breeds of dogs are more prone to more frequent incidents but pits seem to finish the job once they start without some type of intervention. Just a subjective observation, not a statistical or objective one. Adults knowing the risks associated with any pet you expose your family to are ultimately responsible for outcomes of interactions, good or bad.

Almost like assault weapons can kill more people aesily. We should ban pits from owning assault weapons.

Almost like assault weapons can kill more people aesily. We should ban pits from owning assault weapons.
The Dog Branch of the NRA agrees
IMG_8280.JPG

Never insinuated anything close to reasoning like that if you read my post. If you make a choice for any pet, you are responsible for the animal. Just educate yourself, make your choice and take responsibility for the animals actions or reactions with the foreknowledge you accumulated before you decided it was the animal for you.

Just picture a black pit bull with cropped ears staring at you. Now picture beside him is a brown boxer with floppy ears starring at you. If the pitbull looks scarier to you and you think it should treated differently, well now you know how a liberal feels when they look at a AR-15 next to a Mini-14. Essentially the same thing, but you've let the media and emotion dictate your perception.

Just picture a black pit bull with cropped ears staring at you. Now picture beside him is a brown boxer with floppy ears starring at you. If the pitbull looks scarier to you and you think it should treated differently, well now you know how a liberal feels when they look at a AR-15 next to a Mini-14. Essentially the same thing, but you've let the media and emotion dictate your perception.

I think I wet myself.

Back
Top Bottom