Wings

Ok I’m intrigued.. explain the process of preparing these please.. air fry then butter em up and then put on franks?

I rinsed the wings off in the sink and set on a plate to drip dry, sprinkled a little salt on them.

Cranked the air fryer up to 400 and tossed the wings in the basket for 20 min, turning them at 10 min in.

Melted some salted butter in a bowl, stirred in a good bit of Franks in the melted butter.

Pulled the crispy wings out of the air fryer and tossed them in the bowl of sauce and transported them to the foil dish for easy cleanup. Sprinkled a little fresh cracked pepper on and smashed them!

I rinsed the wings off in the sink and set on a plate to drip dry, sprinkled a little salt on them.

Cranked the air fryer up to 400 and tossed the wings in the basket for 20 min, turning them at 10 min in.

Melted some salted butter in a bowl, stirred in a good bit of Franks in the melted butter.

Pulled the crispy wings out of the air fryer and tossed them in the bowl of sauce and transported them to the foil dish for easy cleanup. Sprinkled a little fresh cracked pepper on and smashed them!

You don't know until you know and then you never forget. I'm gonna be pissed if I'm frying wings half drunk and nekkid tonight.

I just grill 'em.

IMG_6700.JPG
IMG_6701.JPG
IMG_5936.JPG

Try this next, melt a stick of butter and add a bottle of franks, 3Tbl of brown sugar, few dashes of Tabasco, sprinkle in some red pepper flakes and black pepper. Unreal! If you don’t like spicy leave out the Tabasco and red pepper.

I also like Lemmon pepper wings. I usually get a bottle of lemon pepper marinade and put in fridge overnight then sprinkle with kingsford lemon pepper dry rub. Then air fry, grill, or smoke. Also unreal.

Back
Top Bottom