• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Winchester and IHC Service grades available from CMP by mail, RUSH if you want one

Yes an extra 10% but maybe I can find one in the original stock with mainly tractor company parts.

You can take one at a time to the desk and ask to pull the stock and see if there are Julian dates in the Channel for an IHC stock.

Some people can spot them based on the shape near the rear of the receiver, I can't.

Good luck!

IHC 10-14-17 (14).JPG

I don't know jack about Garands except I've wanted to own one for a very long time. Since my Dad carried an IHC in the Army, that's what I'm hoping to score. Which one of you experts can be talked into a really early road trip in the morning? LOL!

I don't know jack about Garands except I've wanted to own one for a very long time. Since my Dad carried an IHC in the Army, that's what I'm hoping to score. Which one of you experts can be talked into a really early road trip in the morning? LOL!

Can't tomorrow, but if you can wait till Friday, I'm your huckleberry.

Edit: I'm no expert but I stayed at a Holiday Inn once.

I don't think so...on the NRA membership acceptance... BUT, I am not going to swear by it... When I joined years ago... You could sign up right there, to the Garand Collectors Ass. and all would be good for a purchase then...

Back
Top Bottom