• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will the Penguin charge Kyle?

If the fat bastard does anything, that will be another nail in the dems coffin for 2022.

Attachments

• 07w-nadlerold-custom1.jpg
    07w-nadlerold-custom1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 20
Talking heads demanding federal prosecution crack me up.

First, white guy killing 3 white guys who aren't trannies isn't a federal crime,

Second a federal jury comes from the federal district where the trial takes place. Eastern District of Wisconsin goes all the way to Green Bay with a lot of nothing in between. So the feds have the problem of presenting the same evidence to an even less hospitable jury.

Charged with what? Civil rights violations? Whose? All 3 perps and Kyle are white.
Jump kick man was black, but he was insignificant that even corript Kenisha DA did not call on him.
All 3 perps and Kyle croosed state lines. Only one surviving perp crossed the line with an illegal handgun. Charge him!

Nothingburger. Kyle and his mom and sister are about to be set for rest of their lives.

Talking heads demanding federal prosecution crack me up.

First, white guy killing 3 white guys who aren't trannies isn't a federal crime,

Second a federal jury comes from the federal district where the trial takes place. Eastern District of Wisconsin goes all the way to Green Bay with a lot of nothing in between. So the feds have the problem of presenting the same evidence to an even less hospitable jury.
I cruised through the sunday morning bitch sessions on the mock news channels this morning. They're going all in on trying to push for the feds to intervene.
I can only stomach a few minutes at a time before I get nauseous from all the noxious gas being expelled.

I cruised through the sunday morning bitch sessions on the mock news channels this morning. They're going all in on trying to push for the feds to intervene.
I can only stomach a few minutes at a time before I get nauseous from all the noxious gas being expelled.

Unwatchable..........

Back
Top Bottom