• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

will a ceramic paint protector help?

I thought that old get everyone’s attention lol
Notice I said " most of those things ". A DIY job won't cut it. To reap the benefits of the real McCoy it needs to be professionally done. Most people will rush through it and skip steps all in a effort to just get it done. All this crap on the shelf claiming to provide the protection in one step is manure. Those are a collosal waste of time and money. If you really want the protection it provides let a qualified detailer do it right and then you will get what you looking for. I did say most of that stuff! There is an art to that system and training is just as important as the proper compounds and steps they use. The Karate kid method of wax on/ wax off just won't cut it. That's why I mentioned a good carnuba wax, something a average joe can complete relatively easily.

Any other recommendations for a detail shop near the roswell/canton areas? Been trying to find a shop with solid referrals as I know it’s going to be pricey but I’ll lose my mind if it’s pricey and a lackluster job.

Any other recommendations for a detail shop near the roswell/canton areas? Been trying to find a shop with solid referrals as I know it’s going to be pricey but I’ll lose my mind if it’s pricey and a lackluster job.

The owner at this shop is married to a co worker of mine. They do good work.

Exactly. A true ceramic job aint no $100. Guy I know that does it has some clients with $100K plus vehicles that have it done. Good analogy on the AR lol

When I had two vehicles done, one was $1500 and the other was $1200. It’s been 2-3 years so the price may have come down but I doubt anyone is getting a true ceramic job done for a few hundred bucks.

I’m going to build a garage and just keep the car waxed. Got prices of $1500-2000. I don’t have a high end car and don’t keep my cars very long. I‘m just wanting to keep the sap off it and a garage will fix the problem. Thanks for the suggestions.

Also the pros use the necessary solvents that are a crucial in-between each step of the process for prep and proper adhesion. Most of the shelf stuff does not include or even mention them in the step by step applications.

Back
Top Bottom