Wife tried to set me up!!

shakey hunter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
She want to know if she was gone would I want Gabrielle Anwarow (Fiona Glenanne) from Burn Notice Or Emily Procter (CSI Miami)? I've been married for 20 yrs I didn't have to think long about this one. I told her " I love only you and could never be with nobody else." Good thing she can't read minds I would have slept on the couch for a while. Just blew my mind she would ask me something like this.

Last edited:
Good answer......in that spot I dont think either of the other choices would have came out good. Although I have told my wife if Uma Thurman ever comes to town and will have me I would be gone......but then again my wife looks like Uma Thurman.

She want to know if she was gone would I want Gabrielle Anwarow (Fiona Glenanne) from Burn Notice Or Emily Procter (CSI Miami)? I've been married for 20 yrs I didn't have to think long about this one. I told her " I love only you and could never be with nobody else." Good thing she can't read minds I would have slept on the couch for a while. Just blew my mind she would ask me something like this.

WIMP!!
(not really I have learned to keep my mouth shut)

Not sure if this would apply to your case, but always choose the woman thats the larger of the two. They wife could be seeing if you like the little skinny girls or one with a little meat on her bones. Just sayin....

I've been married three times. It's true, the third ones the charm, but if I said I wanted any other woman, She'd just laugh! And If I did want any other "another" someone please put me down! You can't fix stupid!

Back
Top Bottom