• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why Kids Nowadays Are so Indiscipline... lol

YEP!!
And Mom saying "Wait till your Father gets Home"
Then we knew we were in TROUBLE!!

I remember being on death row in my room just waiting for my sentence to be carried out. When I heard "he did what?!" followed by heavy footsteps coming up the stairs I knew my time was up.

The book of " Proverbs" in the Bible
has THREE quotes that parents who do not whip their children with a rod, a stick, are spoiling them-- leading them to ruin and destruction!
Really, the context is about the prevention of developing a healthy relationship with the Lord.

(Obviously if a child does not listen to his parents on earthly matters he is not going to listen to his parents regarding religious instruction and faith either.)

And while "Proverbs" is part of the
old testament, the old testament was quoted referred to and used for teaching all throughout the New Testament by Jesus and his apostles. Nothing in the New Testament says to discontinue the practice of corporal punishment of children. And all of the book of Proverbs was universally agreed by early Christian scholars as true canon that must be included in the collected works we call the Bible.

The book of " Proverbs" in the Bible
has THREE quotes that parents who do not whip their children with a rod, a stick, are spoiling them-- leading them to ruin and destruction!
Really, the context is about the prevention of developing a healthy relationship with the Lord.

(Obviously if a child does not listen to his parents on earthly matters he is not going to listen to his parents regarding religious instruction and faith either.)

And while "Proverbs" is part of the
old testament, the old testament was quoted referred to and used for teaching all throughout the New Testament by Jesus and his apostles. Nothing in the New Testament says to discontinue the practice of corporal punishment of children. And all of the book of Proverbs was universally agreed by early Christian scholars as true canon that must be included in the collected works we call the Bible.

Which is why my parents used a rod. Nothing thin, always solid.

I remember being on death row in my room just waiting for my sentence to be carried out. When I heard "he did what?!" followed by heavy footsteps coming up the stairs I knew my time was up.
I know EXACTLY what you‘re taking about…. Been there… And as a Christian kid, while waiting for the sentence, I usually tried to make a deal with God, “Please God, deliverer me for this trouble time. I promise you, won’t ever do that again…” lol

Back
Top Bottom