Votes: 6 28.6%
  • There is no such thing he is a figment of your imagination

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Turn him over to some pipe hitting Brothers

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Taco Zucker for the homeless

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I just got off a 24 hour FB ban. Friend in Florida sent a post about what words, phrases, etc. do you hate.

I responded that one I hate is the one that goes ...."I could tell you, but then I would have to ........ you." Which may have been funny/cute the first time, but grows old fast. I hate it.

I was banned for making a death threat. I was just responding to my friend's question, not threatening him. I have known him for over 10 years from when we first met in GA.

I just got off a 24 hour FB ban. Friend in Florida sent a post about what words, phrases, etc. do you hate.

I responded that one I hate is the one that goes ...."I could tell you, but then I would have to ........ you." Which may have been funny/cute the first time, but grows old fast. I hate it.

I was banned for making a death threat. I was just responding to my friend's question, not threatening him. I have known him for over 10 years from when we first met in GA.
I completely understand oh, I got banned for a month with orders pending which is my income posting a picture of a book. Honestly oh, do you think that's comparable?

Just a thought. Anyway you could use your significant others acct to reach out to the potential buyers? I personally don’t know since I’ve never been on FB but it’s my wife’s idea.

Just a thought. Anyway you could use your significant others acct to reach out to the potential buyers? I personally don’t know since I’ve never been on FB but it’s my wife’s idea.
Absolutely a great idea, but in this situation it is not possible. I appreciate the effort

This site’s bad enough, never been tempted to try Farcebook.
Wife has an account, rarely logs on, says some folks have become too political.

This site’s bad enough, never been tempted to try Farcebook.
Wife has an account, rarely logs on, says some folks have become too political.
I absolutely agree oh, I was using Marketplace which is an extension of Facebook, where do I find amazing is someone who is actually bringing them income and believe me they are bastards to deal with, would be subjugated for posting a book for sale

Facebook was created to suck you in, under the pretense it was a social connection site oh, a great way to keep up with past friends old college buddies, old Air Force Buddies, old whatever Buddies. And slowly and methodically they give you a little bit and then take a piece of your soul at the same time. I thought it would be better than eBay Oh, I thought it would be better than Craigslist, but they are bunch of f****** Nazis and I hope the whole company dissolves and winds up in hell

Back
Top Bottom