Votes: 6 28.6%
  • There is no such thing he is a figment of your imagination

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Turn him over to some pipe hitting Brothers

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Taco Zucker for the homeless

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
So, I take it you will not be moving to Suckerv…. er, Zuckerville?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-developing-city-near-Silicon-Valley-HQ.html
I got to let you know that right now they're developing a property in Tennessee it is a 7-year project and encompasses more than just social media. And the worst part is the state is giving them tax breaks. Now I may be taking this personally because they are literally taking money out of my pocket due to their political rhetoric, and I hope somehow this downturn in construction impacts them to the point where they're on their knees begging for forgiveness. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen

I vaguely recall another political party that banned certain books......went so far as to have big public book burnings! Didn't end well for them, wiped out in 12 years.
I recall that political party as well, (nausium) I am totally open to open minded thinking even if I think that thinking is wrong.

Is it's a different soft point when it directly affect your income when you were living hand-to-mouth they expect you to bend over and take it right up the @$$ because you need the income. There has to be a better solution,,,

I stand by my words

Back
Top Bottom