• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can I not go into a posting it has an arrow with a yellow line across the right

It probably is but I ant access it. I just enjoy the people's opinions on here and want to know there take on mine. I wasn't arguing just saying my opinion and ER time I came back I didn't have permission to access. Still kind of confused. I'm truly sorry to be a trouble.

Click on "My Profile" at the top right of your screen, then scroll down to where you see "Permission Groups", and then click "Join Groups" and select all the groups you would like to join.

^^^^^^^Did you do that?

I'm not sure if a Mod has to approve it or not but if they do it could take a little while, especially at this time of night.

I didn't but will. How do I find out what group the conversation has been attached/assigned to? I was in the conversation for a while then when I came back I couldn't go in.

I didn't but will. How do I find out what group the conversation has been attached/assigned to? I was in the conversation for a while then when I came back I couldn't go in.

It was probably in General Discussion then got moved to Politics/Hot Topics which is why you can't access it now until you join the group.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it. I was more afraid I did something wrong. I love this place and don't want to do wrong by it or the people on here.

Back
Top Bottom