• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can I not go into a posting it has an arrow with a yellow line across the right

That's shows where you have posted in it. If you move you mouse over it should show post count for that thread. (Think we are talking about the same thing)

It's saying I do not have permission. To be specific it's the thread tarting off with oh Lordy Lordy ....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on an iPad so no mouse

Click on "My Profile" at the top right of your screen, then scroll down to where you see "Permission Groups", and then click "Join Groups" and select all the groups you would like to join.

Thats what it is. How do I find it and did I post something wrong? I'm new and was just wondering.

You have to join certain groups before you can access threads in those sections. You didn't do anything wrong. Welcome to the ODT by the way.

Thanks! Had several friends invite me awhile back at a meeting set up on here for reloading. Most awesome guys I've been around in a long time and I enjoy the topics a lot here. Do you know how I can find the groups the conversation went to?

Back
Top Bottom