• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who's hanging in the Left lane?

Do you move over into the right lane when not actively passing others?

• Yes.

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, but only when someone is riding my a**

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • No, I stick with the lane I'm in till I get where I'm going, thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'll be turning left in another 28 miles so I figured I"d just stay here.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • NO, and if you try to pass me on the right, I"m gonna stomp the gas.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Get off my back bro, I'm on my way to the Taco shop.

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Yeah. Through the median.
You tell me you've never made a left on a 4 lane?

Just trying to clarify if you meant thru the grass or at an actual intersection. I’m gathering you mean at a legal intersection. If that’s the case, then yes, I have. So then the question is: How far before that intersection do you think is an acceptable distance to enter the left lane for that left turn?

Just trying to clarify if you meant thru the grass or at an actual intersection. I’m gathering you mean at a legal intersection. If that’s the case, then yes, I have. So then the question is: How far before that intersection do you think is an acceptable distance to enter the left lane for that left turn?
You see here is the root of the problem.
You can't please all the people all the time.
No matter. The situation dictates.
However, some asshole will refuse to let you over, will be going 20 over and make it dangerous to move over, traffic will be heavy and you can't get over, or some dip**** will be unfamiliar with the local traffic patterns, or be old, or be unable or unwilling to snap react or it's dark and they can't see, or you have someone right on your ass in the slow lane and can't get over in case they finally decide to dart over too, or a road crew
I can go on and on.

I say drive like a sane rational person and keep it to 10 over. Don't tailgate. If someone is blinking, don't pass them, let them over.
How hard is that?

I ride every ass that's in the left lane hanging out, I don't understand why some people want to be scourges upon society and slow traffic down.

If I ever become grand leader of the world, riding slowly in the left lane will be punishable by firing squad.
I throw lug nuts out the window and over the truck for ass riders,objects thrown from highway ya know by the tires

Back
Top Bottom